2100 Riverchase Center
Birmingham AL 35244 US
Refine Your Content
With your audience center stage and your content blueprint in hand, make sure your content, message and style fits and flows together within the broader narrative of the site.
- Write and edit copy
- Keep in mind this content's context within the site
- Keep in mind your audiences' cultural, historical, social, economic, political, and philosophical background
- Edit images for content, size and format
Images should support your content by telling a story or illustrating a concept. Be sure to resize images from digital cameras into a more Web-friendly format.
- We generally recommend keeping images at or below 60k.
- Photographs should be saved in JPG or PNG format.
- Logos and similar graphics should be saved as PNGs or GIFs.
- Edit audio for content, length and format
Audio is a great way to give visitors a sampling of your organization.
- We generally recommend that audio files be no more than 30-Minutes long.
- Audio files should be saved in MP3 format. While other formats will work, mobile devices natively support MP3 streaming.
- Edit video for content, length and format
Done right, video can add a lot of impact to your message.
- We generally recommend that video files be no more than 5-Minutes long.
- Video files should be saved in H.264 (MP4) format.While other formats will work, mobile devices natively support MP4 streaming.