2100 Riverchase Center
The Site Home screen provides an overview of everything you can do in your site, and gives you one-click access to all of your site-related tasks.
Manage the technical settings, branding and contact information for your site.
- Change your site preferences from your site name and preferred Web address to the proper formatting and time zone for your organization's location.
- Update your contact information to let visitors know how they can connect with you by providing Facebook, Twitter, email, phone and fax information.
- Help people find you in the real world by publishing your physical address.
- Customize your site's branding with your own logo.
- Insert visitor tracking code from your favorite analytics provider.
Change how your site looks. Use one of our professional themes right out of the box, have us personalize one of our themes, or have us implement a custom design.
- Choose a Theme allows you to select one of our professionally designed themes.
- Customize Themes allows you to personalize one of our professionally designed themes or implement your own theme from scratch.
Create, manage and publish content through a variety of channels from the Web and print, to email and social networks like Facebook and Twitter, to SMS text messages.
- Manage Web Site allows you to create, schedule and publish content like albums, blogs, calendars, forms and media on your Web site.
- Manage Print Projects allows you to create high-resolution letterhead, business cards, envelopes, brochures and guides for printing in-house or through a professional print shop.
- Post on Facebook allows you to create and schedule posts on your Facebook timeline or on Facebook Pages you administrate.
- Post on Twitter allows you to create and schedule posts on your corporate Twitter feed.
- Send Email allows you to create, target and schedule delivery of high-quality HTML email to specific groups of people.
- Send Text allows you to create, target and schedule delivery of SMS text messages to specific groups of people.
Organize and manage people related to your site.
- Manage Groups allows you to organize people into groups.
- Manage People allows you to view contact information, assign site management rights and add people to groups.
- Send Invites allows you to invite people to join your site.
Visitor form responses are saved back to your site so that you or someone you designate can analyze and view visitor responses at any time.
- Analyze Responses allows you to analyze aggregate responses to your forms.
- View Responses allows you to view individual responses to your forms.
Measure your communication effectiveness.
- Daily Statistics allow you to see what's happening on your site right now.
- Weekly Statistics allow you to see short term trends in site usage.
- Monthly Statistics allow you to see longer term trends in site usage.