2100 Riverchase Center
Birmingham AL 35244 US
The Update Account screen allows you to manage your personal login, contact and communication preferences.
The Login tab allows you to view your screen name, change your first and last name, your email and your password.
Your screen name is used throughout the system to identify you as the creator or manager of content. It is also used to identify you as the owner of comments. You may also use your screen name in place of your email address when signing in.
Your email address is used to send and receive communication throughout the system. You will receive emails at this address whenever:
- You create a new account;
- You purchase a new site;
- You are billed for a site;
- We need to contact you with important information regarding your service;
- Someone comments on a site you own or a piece of content you created;
- Someone completes a system form for which you are the site owner or forms administrator;
- Someone accepts a site invite that you sent;
- Someone sends an email to a group you are in and your preferences for the site are set to accept email;
- You request a quote for printing through the Manage Print Projects area;
- You send an email through the application.
This is the password you will use whenever you sign in to your site. Leave it blank to continue using your current password.
The Social tab allows you to change your personal contact information. This information is currently only available to people with access to Manage People; however, we may offer the opportunity to publish your profile publicly in the future.
Share your Facebook address with managers who have access to the People area so they can connect with you on Facebook.
Share your Twitter address with managers who have access to the People area so they can follow you on Twitter.
This is the phone number that will be used if you elect to accept SMS text messages.
Share your work phone number with managers who have access to the People area.
Share your home phone number with managers who have access to the People area.
Share your physical address with managers who have access to the People area.
The Preferences tab allows you to choose the sites from which you wish to accept email and SMS text messages.