2100 Riverchase Center
Birmingham AL 35244 US
Albums are a great way to promote upcoming or past events, highlight people or groups.
Use the editor controls to format your content. More»
The content controls located at the top of the screen allow you to upload and manage files; create more pages, albums, blogs, calendars, forms and podcasts; save and publish changes to the current album and
Select the Add Images button to open the Select Images Dialog. In the Select Images Dialog choose or create the the folder where you want to store your images and click the Upload Button. The dialog will present the files on your hard drive. Choose the ones you want to use and select the OK Button. Once the files are uploaded, you can select individual images or click the Select All Button to add all of the images in the current folder.
Select an image thumbnail to open the Album Image Dialog. In the Album Image Dialog you can:
- Image Title The image title is used to help people find your image on search engines and often appears as the search engine's title and link to your content. It is also displayed on your web site and used on image thumbnails to give visitors an idea of what the image is about.
- Web Address The web address is used to manage your image's location on the Web. It can help people find your image on search engines as well as make the location easy to remember.
- Summary The summary is used to help people find your image on search engines and often appears as the descriptive text for the search engine's listing.
- Keywords/Tags Keywords or tags can help people find your image on search engines, but are primarily used to help people find your image within your site.
- Schedule Determine when your image shows up on your site by selecting a date from the Schedule Dialog.
- Comments Determine whether people can comment on this image or not and whether the comment must be approved first. Select Allow Comments to let logged in visitors post comments. Select Publish Comments to automatically approve visitor comments.*
- Save Button Make your changes permanent.
*The site owner, album owner and image publisher will receive an email whenever anyone comments on the image. The email will include the comment, the commenter's name and links to accept or reject the comment.
Select an image thumbnail to open the Album Image Dialog. Click the Delete Button and choose the Delete Button in the Delete Confirmation Dialog.